Ladies, it’s time to embark on an extraordinary adventure tailored exclusively for women through the cultural gems of Vietnam and Cambodia. Picture yourself immersed in the vibrant streets of Hanoi, paying homage at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and indulging in a ‘Cyclo Tour’ through the lively Old Quarter. Sail on a luxurious cruise through the breathtaking Lan Ha Bay, where emerald waters cradle ancient secrets, and each limestone islet tells a story. Hoi An beckons with its lantern-lit streets and UNESCO World Heritage charm. Engage in a lantern-making workshop, shop for exquisite silk, and become part of the local tapestry with a “Farming & Fishing” tour, cycling through narrow roads and joining fishermen on the river. Journey to the historic city of Hue, where royalty meets romance. In Ho Chi Minh City, our journey through history takes us to the compelling remnants of the Vietnam War. Explore the Reunification Palace, the War Remnants Museum, and venture into the intricate network of Cu Chi Tunnels—an underground testament to the resilience and ingenuity that defined a crucial chapter in Vietnam’s past. In Cambodia our adventure continues with architectural masterpieces of the Angkor Wat Complex and the jungle-covered wonders of Ta Prohm Temple to off-the-beaten-path explorations in the countryside. Engage with locals in remote villages and share laughter and camaraderie with fellow travellers as we uncover the hidden gems through captivating Vietnam and Cambodia.
Secure your spot on this incredible adventure today!
This trip is appropriate for travellers who are in good health and are comfortable with full-day excursions. Participants with basic good balance, mobility, and moderate fitness level should not require physical preparation to enjoy the various activities of this tour. Walking on uneven terrain, sometimes uphill, walking and standing for long periods of time during guided tours, easy physical activities, stairways sometimes without handles, absence of elevators, and getting on and off various modes of transportation unassisted can be expected.
As a courtesy to fellow travellers all Broad Escape tours are considered non-smoking in that smoking will not be permitted during group activities or on board the bus.
- Private group arrival/departure transfers (transfers based on group air arrival/departure times)
- Private transportation on air-conditioned bus as per itinerary
- 14 nights superior accommodation – 3nts Hanoi, 1nt Lan Ha Bay Cruise, 3nts Hoian, 2nts Hue, 2nts Ho Chi Minh City, 3nts Siem Reap
- Daily breakfast, 12 lunches, 1 tasting (foodie tour), 8 dinners
- Domestic flights Hanoi to Danang, Hue to Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap
- Sightseeing & entrance fees as per itinerary
- Highlights include historical and cultural highlights throughout, Cyclo tour, Lan Ha Bay Cruise, lantern making workshop, village visits with local interaction, Cu Chi Tunnel, Angkor Wat complex temples, hands-on experiences and more!
- 1 litre of bottled water per person per day
- Services of an English-speaking local guide
- Services of a Broad Escapes Tour Manager
- Includes all applicable taxes and service charges
- 24-hour Ellison Travel & Tours emergency contact number while on tour
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Insurance has not been included as part of your tour package. Broad Escapes strongly recommends the purchase of Manulife Insurance coverage for Cancellation and Interruption Insurance, Comprehensive Assistance, Health Coverage, Individual Accident Coverage and Baggage and Personal Effects Insurance. Contact us for rates and complete details.
- International airfare
- Passport, government processing fees, vaccinations, COVID tests, if required at time of travel
- Tourist Visas (Vietnam e-visa approx. $25USD, Cambodia e-visa approx. $36USD)
- Luggage handling
- Meals not mentioned
- Items of personal nature
- Additional taxes, fuel surcharges or service charges levied by the governments or our suppliers
- International Flights – A designated flight from Toronto will be assigned. We would be pleased to book your flights from Toronto or any other departure gateway.
- Arrival and departure transfers – for those not arriving & departing on group flights
Day 1 | Saturday, November 2
Independent arrival at the Hanoi – Noi Bai International Airport. Upon arrival, our private transfer and local guide will meet us to whisk us to the heart of Hanoi, the vibrant capital of Vietnam. Check into our bespoke hotel, allowing time to unwind and recharge after a long flight. Since most flights have a late arrival an evening of relaxation awaits, setting the stage for our adventures ahead.
Overnight Bespoke and Trendy Hanoi Hotel (or similar) – 3 nights
Note: This is a land only tour, however, Broad Escapes will suggest a designated flight from Toronto. The group transfer will be based on the recommended group flight arrival time. Private transfers (additional cost) can be arranged for those arriving at a different time/date. Flights from all gateways can be arranged through Broad Escapes.
Day 2 | Sunday, November 3 (B/L/D)
Today, our exploration of Hanoi begins with a visit to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, a place to pay respect. Wander through the One Pillar Pagoda’s unique architecture and stroll through the serene Ho Chi Minh Residence. Later visit the Temple of Literature, the very first high school of Vietnam Scholars. The afternoon is a feast for the senses with a ‘Cyclo Tour’ through the Old Quarter known as “The 36 Streets”, discovering a kaleidoscope of fascinating merchandise and hidden gems. Visit picturesque Hoan Kiem Lake and the famous Ngoc Son Temple, Hanoi’s most visited temple, before returning to our hotel to rest and freshen up for our welcome dinner this evening.
Day 3 | Monday, November 4 (B/T)
Continue our exploration of Hanoi with a visit to the Vietnamese Women’s Museum, unveiling the remarkable roles of women past, present, and future. Savour the delectable delights of Vietnamese cuisine on a captivating street “foodie tasting tour” through the Old Quarter. After a day of culture, connection and culinary delights enjoy an evening at leisure back at our hotel.
Day 4 | Tuesday, November 5 (B/L/D)
HANOI – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
Depart Hanoi this morning towards Halong Bay, a Natural World Heritage as designated by UNESCO. Embark on a luxury cruise while enjoying the breathtaking scenery along Lan Ha Bay. Allow the emerald waters and limestone islands to captivate your senses while on board or choose to dive into the bay’s beauty with an invigorating swim or kayak exploration. Later, partake in the various activities onboard or simply sit back with a beverage and be mesmerized by the scenery.
Overnight Mon Cheri Cruise (or similar) – 1 night
Day 5 | Wednesday, November 6 (B/L/D)
LAN HA BAY – HALONG BAY – HANOI – HOI AN
Rise early to enjoy a miraculous sunrise over the islets of the Bay or join a morning Tai Chi stretch as the sun rises. After breakfast continue to cruise in the majestic bay and travel by local row boats to visit one of the most impressive limestone caves in Cat Ba. After lunch onboard, disembark and return to Hanoi for our domestic flight to Danang and then on to our next enchanting destination Hoi An.
Overnight La Siesta Resort & Spa Hoin (or similar) – 3 nights
Day 6 | Thursday, November 7 (B/L/D)
Immerse yourself in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hoi An. A guided walking tour reveals the town’s history, featuring Chinese Assembly Halls, the Japanese Bridge, and vibrant markets. Unleash your creativity at a lantern-making workshop and create your own bamboo and silk lantern to take home with you. This evening, engage in a local tradition believed to bring good fortune and love by releasing a flower garland in the Hoai River.<